Monday, August 25, 2008

Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone

We got in a few weekend trips this summer, first to Bryce Canyon and Capital Reef National Parks in Utah. Then last week we visited Yellowstone National Park in Montana and Wyoming. All I can say about either one of them is "Wow!" I have traveled to several places in the world and I don't think I have ever been to anywhere as spectacular as these places in my own back yard. If I had been in a foreign country and seen these places, I would have been in total awe. Italy had Michaelangelo, but we had God.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Remember how, when I talk to you on the phone, I ask if you've done anything exciting? It's funny that I'm only finding out about you taking a trip to Bryce Canyon and Capital Reef now. I think road trips count as exciting.