I've been tagged twice this week. One was by a friend at Authors Incognito and the other was by my daughter, Panda bear. I was supposed to tell 25 random things about myself for one and seven true things for the other. I'm going to combine them. Just assume that the random things are true, and the the true things are random.
I'm not sure I can come up with seven things, let alone twenty-five.
1. I have a hard time reading religious books. For some reason, they don't seem to have a lot of action and I need the action to keep me awake.
2. I like things like the old adding machines that make noises like Ka chink. They are oddly soothing to me for a few minutes.
3. My favorite color is purple. Not lavender or other wimpy versions, but deep purple. I own almost none of it because then I would get tired of it. Now it is a pleasant surprise when I see it.
4. I don't like playing most games. I bear it sometimes because I like doing things with my family, but most games require sitting and waiting for you turn. You may be shocked to hear this, but I have very little patience when it comes to things like that.
5. This will really surprise you, but I have a difficult time staying focused. It's like I have two halves of a brain. Both of them need to be occupied. When I am talking with my kids on the phone they will ask if I am playing Solitaire on the computer. They will request that I do it while I talk because that helps me stay focused on our conversation. Otherwise, that other half of my brain will be out wandering somewhere else.
6. I can now do the dishes all the way through at on time. It took twenty or thirty years to say that, but I no longer wander off half way through ( most of the time.)
7. I no longer watch Dr. Phill most of the time. I got tired of hearing everyone's complaints. I don't know how psychiatrists, etc. do it.
8. I am addicted to sweets.
9. I can't wait to get outside and walk. When the weather is good, I will find an excuse not to.
10. I have big feet. And I don't care. They are good at holding me up after I stumbled because of them.
11. Tags are a good way to keep people writing on their blogs who haven't written there in months, but I don't like coming up with stuff to say.
12. I am a non-verbal person. So why do I have a blog?
13. I wish I had a fairy god mother to clean my house. If she took care of all the mail, bills and paper-type stuff, and kept it up forever, I might take a stab at some of the other mess. Well, if I actually had a fairy godmother, she might as well do all the work.
14. My hair is gray at the roots sometimes. Like right now. But it is easy and quick to get young again. Just expensive.
16. I think I have said enough already.
I am planning to post my last cruise experiences in installments. Those of you have already read them have already read them and won't want to read them again. The rest of you.....well, I don't think there is anyone else who reads my blog.