Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Extra C and Forever Strong.

I just watched a really good video on you-tube. It wasn't funny or quirky. It was tender and gentle, about the infant son of an internet friend. Her son has Down's Syndrome and she has put together a video about him. Take a look at



I am thinking of adding my picture to my blog. I got a fairly good one as a passport photo. Maybe.....

I saw a good movie last night, too. It didn't have swearing, sex, violence..wait, I take that back. It was a rugby movie and rugby looks like it is seriously violent. the movie was Forever Strong. It was about a guy that does a travel show on the local radio station (really, he does it on our station) but the show was about when he was coaching a rugby team. Actually he still coaches the team. Great show. 3 1/2 stars. I think you will like it.

2 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

I couldn't see the link to the YouTube video so here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGO5wqldyAo

Danyelle Ferguson said...

I loved Rebecca's video!