Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm a blogger!

I had no desire to be a blogger and open my life up to the world, but the past two writers' conferences both had presentations on blogging and stressed the importance of having a website and a blog. So watch out world, here I come.

I was trying to come up with descriptions for my blog. I have always wanted to use the description "where you can see both ends of the rainbow" in some of my writings. It describes the scene outside my window after a rainstorm. In today's computer search world, however, some people might be misled. So I chose the sight I see at night instead. A million stars in the sky. That says a lot.

6 comments:

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to hear more from you.

Stephanie Humphreys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ali cross said...

Welcome to BlogWorld Mary! You'll like it here!

I added you to my RapSheet, so you can bet I'll be buy whenever you write something new!

And thanks for saying hi to me at the conference - your smile and the fact you reached out to me made my day!

Anonymous said...

So glad you have a blog now! I'll put a link on my page to yours. Can't wait to read all your insights!
:^>Wendy

Rebecca Shelley said...

Great blog, Mary. Glad you had a good time at the conference. :)

Cindy Beck, author said...

Mary,
Welcom to Blogland! Love the description of your blog site!